如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

1st K Market Korean LARGEST Supermarket in PENANG @ Straits Quay, Tanjung Tokong, Penang.

1st K Market Korean LARGEST Supermarket in PENANG @ Straits Quay, Tanjung Tokong, Penang.

1st K Market Korean LARGEST Supermarket in PENANG @ Straits Quay, Tanjung Tokong, Penang.

OMO OMO! Finally, we have the LARGEST Korean Supermarket here in Penang! I still remember watching my friend's instastory and she brought her baby there almost everyday haha! Yes, she's Catherini! Then, thanks to Hari Raya! I got the chance to hang out and forget about my work! On the Hari Raya Eve, our company gave us a FREE half day leave! I headed to work at 7am on that day so that I could leave early! Haha! My date of that day was my 3rd sis. It'd been such a long while since I last dated her alone.

After our yummy Japanese lunch, we then came to this K Market for burning calories! We were super excited as we were both big fans of Korean Food and Snack! Not only us, but my whole family haha~ I influence them a lot as I always tune into those Korean food show!

It's located in Straits Quay at the ever exposed slot which you may spot it easily. If you just wanna shop at K Market, you may just park at their parking lots at the side of the building.

Once I stepped into K Market, the first thing caught my eyes was...

Hot snacks station!

Tteokbokki aka Korean Spicy Rice Cake, fish cake

Mandu aka Korean dumpling and some stir-fried food

Kimbap aka Korean sushi roll

Too bad, I was too full, so it's a no no for me haha

This K Market is too huge and gigantic! Be ready for the K Market tour~ Let's get started!

Frozen food

Although Farm Fresh is a local brand but K Market does sell it too haha! Farm Fresh's milk and yogurt are the BEST! And my 3rd sis, Christine.

Juices, beverages, sparking water, beer... U name it! But I wanna recommend the carrot juice at the middle there in the pic. Super nice!!!! I'm so sorry, I don't have the close-up pic for it haha but the taste is BOOM! A bit taste like alcohol haha!

KIMCHI!!! Some more got discount!

Morning breakfast cereal and nuts. 

Megan would sure die at here~~~ Coz BTS!!! They have the KPOP calender as well! 

 This is quite famous in Korea. They said it's good for diet~

Do we have EXO's fans here? Pepero is available too!

More and more snackssssss...

You may also find their dipping and dressing sauces here.

Even their hot pot haha! Actually, the price is acceptable as you do not have to carry such heavy pots all the way long from Korea. For me, I rather buy it here in Penang.

Instant Noodles

They have the cup instant noodle too.

Too many until I do not know how to explain it here... U guys should go and see in your own eyes haha!

My FAV, porridge and rice!

Did you guys try this? I haven't. It's maple syrup version.

Rice again but these are the healthy grain rice.

Cooking pan.

Some shampoos and lady's tissue (pad) haha.

Curry powder or mix.

This is how K Market looks like from the outside.

In a nutshell, what I can say is I definitely like this store. It's clean (maybe still new haha), lots of choice and price is reasonable.

Ok! See u guys! BYE!

xoxo
Wonder Queen.

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *