如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

CREAM by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

Yep! It's ChinChin time again! But today, I'm gonna share my dining experience in CREAM by ChinChin, a fine dining spot in Penang. FYI, here's my last Quickie by ChinChin post. Actually, I tried this CREAM by ChinChin first. My pretty hiao hiao friend @KellyNg brought me there to treat and pamper me like her own baby child lol! It was my actual birthday and I only worked for 1/2 a day. We went to CREAM by ChinChin at around 12.30PM and it was only filled with 3 tables of patrons if I'm not mistaken. When it comes to CREAM by ChinChin, everyone sure have the perception of glamorous, expensive, high-end etc. So do I. Seriously, I'd never spent money on fine dining coz I'm a Taurus lol! But as you grow older, you have to try different thing in life right? NO REGRET!

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.
Here's the quick peek on our meals~
BTW, I did not take any photos on the menu as you can easily download their menu in PDF from here!

Kelly ordered the Business set lunch, I ordered a la carte one coz I don't wanna waste food lol. Indeed, we ended up having a hard time on finishing what we'd ordered.

Weekday 3-Course Business Lunch (MONDAY - FRIDAY / 12pm-2:30pm)

3 courses (plus a cup of coffee/tea) at RM48 nett per person. 

Attention: Before meal, they'll serve you quite a big homemade bun and butter. So, it's actually quite filling.

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.
Busy business woman and a pretty mama.

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

ChinChin Dips (RM18)

Should be Mushroom and Parmesan one lah~ Lol They have 4 tastes for you to choose from. The dips is quite yummy and filling. Kelly was too HANGRY so she made a impulse order on this lol.

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

1st course - Fried Squid Ring Salad

A real big portion. The Squid ring tastes good! Not oily at all!

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

2nd course - Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon with Seasonal Vegetables Potato Fondant, White Wine Butter sauce

Kelly's one. Many ppl asked me, what camera did I use for that day. Answer is Oppo N11 Pro. The best handphone! Haha! Okay, back to the food. The salmon is well-cooked. But I don't think the sauce has successfully bewitching my taste-buds.

CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin - Aesthetic Fine Dining Patisserie Restaurant @ Georgetown, Penang.

Mushroom Spaghetti (RM35)

Zucchini, Spinach, Parmesan... Mine. I was craving for spaghetti and I saw that they wrote freshly handmade pasta, so... The pasta is al dente. And with those greens, you'll think that you'll be healthier right... xddd~ I ate too much on the past few days before this, so I was avoiding to order creamy or heavy stuffs.

Oppo is amazing! But she's pretty too lah! That's why this photo is nice! 

We talked so much on that day and waiter has helped us to refill our water many times lol

3rd course - Any (One) choice of Petite Gateau from the Display

Ended up becoming my bday cake. We chose this because this looks the cutest out there. The taste is not bad too lah! One piece usually costs you RM22++.

My wishes is COMING TRUE!!! 

 Busy again lolll


We talked til nearly 3PM, that waiter alerted us that they were gonna have a break at 3PM haha!

Dear Kelly, thanks for the bday treat and see u next time!

Details of CREAM by ChinChin & Tiente by ChinChin

Address: 140, Jalan Pintal Tali, George Town, 10100 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Business Hour: 
12pm-3pm; 6pm-10pm (Mon-Friday)
12pm-10pm (Sat-Sun)
Tel: +604-261 0185
Map:

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *