如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

My fav is always pink, it doesn't mean that pink has played the monopoly game in my heart though lol~ I like bright colours. Here's a new restaurant/lounge that worth for a try - SPINK cafe. It's been quite some time since I last paid attention to new cafes/restaurant in Penang. Coincidentally, my college buddy, WenPeng aka Ally was back in Penang for a few days of retreat from KL hectic life. She then asked me out for lunch at this newly opened pink pink Spink. At first, I was like, the food must be expensive coz it's kinda resembled to Golden Shower by ChinChin. The affordable menu has captivated me and I said YES without second-thoughts. Lol, sounds like an ahjumma. Aside from price, the location is pretty strategic for me as it's nearby my office. :) 

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.
A real sneak peek since my phone has betrayed me and only focused on my food... TT

SPINK has introduced their set lunch series that is priced at RM18 only, with a cup of Americano (you can also add on RM2 to make it special lol), main dish and soup.
Besides, SPINK also has a big lottery-alike machine right beside the entrance. You can use RM20 to play the lottery, anyhow you'll get a main dish; but if you were really lucky on that day, you may get your lobster as your prize! I dared not to play coz.. what if I didn't feel like eating burger but I got burger? haha Play safe better, maybe try my luck next time.

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Soup of the day - Cauliflower Soup

I did confirm with the waitress on the soup of the day, coz if they serve pumpkin soup, then my main dish choice will be affected haha~ Alright, I have to highlight on that golden fork and spoon, they make it more aesthetic. The soup portion is ok for me, but may be small for you if you're a big eater. Taste-wise, it's yummy.

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Americano (mine), RM2 add-on special mocktail - peachy lemon cooler (Ally's)

OK, it seems like they use a quite high quality coffee bean brand coz I didn't feel severe palpitation after this.

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Pork Belly with Butter Rice

Ally claimed that she seems like a real carnivore as she always makes this kind of meaty choices haha. The pork is quite tender, tasty.

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

 SPINK Pumpkin Pasta

Since it was not pumpkin soup, so my calories counter has approved on this choice. OMG! This is so delicious! Even Ally couldn't forbid herself to grab another bite from my pasta! It's sweet and creamy, pasta is al dente. Everything just seems perfect, portion is big too. After eating this, I didn't have any hungry signal at all, it sustained me for about 5 hours.

SPINK - A Pinkish Restaurant Lounge with YUMMY food @ The ONE, Bayan Lepas, Penang.
I had already made my halfway through when Ally's dish was served.

Finally, my oppo decided to focus my face!

 
 Can you spot that vertical standing bed behind Ally? Lol so special.

 Missing one Partner in crime namely Kelly Ng! We chitchatted for so long! Great to have a catch up! And thanks for the ride!

 Both of us were lying on this standing bed... Taking wefie only! I found out that our fashion picks on that day were similar haha Deep colour top + denim skirt

The interior is akin to Sketch and Elan in London.

Even toilet jamban is so pinkish, so Victoria Secret feel haha!

Second floor dining place. Thanks to that owner, Ally's neighbour for the treat! He's right there inside the VIP place facing to the camera. Lol~

Feels like visiting art museum in Europe.

Exterior is so photogenic too haha

All in all, I will definitely go back SPINK! The food is really tasty!

I hope you like this sharing!

xoxo,
Wonder Queen.

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/wonderqueentv/
Bloghttp://wonder0425.blogspot.com/
Instagram: @wonderqueentv
Twitter: @wonderqueentv
Email(商业合作 / Business Collaboration)wonder0425@outlook.com


Details of SPINK Restaurant and Lounge Penang

Address: 1-2-7, Tingkat Mahsuri 5, Bayan Baru, 11950 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
Business Hour: 11am-2am (CLOSED on TUE)
(Note: 2.30PM-6PM serving desserts and drinks only; 10PM-2AM serving finger food and drinks only)
Tel: +604-611 0747
Map:

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *