如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Bye bye to Megan with smile.


The day after tomorrow, I will be sending Megan in the airport. She is going to Sydney. Wow, such a good opportunity for her. She will surely learn a load of experiences and things at there. But she is very brave as she can go there alone. Haha For me I will surely shed into tears every single night.
She held a farewell party last weekend at her cousin's house. I got frightened and astounded after seeing the delicious and various food on the table. It was like a hotel with many foods provided. I ate the fruits salad and it was tasty and refreshing. Great to lose weight with this intoxicating salad.
We talked and took a load of selcas by using Zi Qiong's camera. We were like insane kids in the kindergarten. Haha. I gave her a headband which I bought from Sabah. She said she exactly in love with it. I felt awesome that she loved it even her sister did.
After the party, Zi Qiong steered me and Hae B to her house. Hae B went back first while I staying inside of her house for waiting my sis to come and fetch me. Afterward, I showed Zi Qiong's some pictures of the Korean artists before undergoing plastic surgery. She was like, "OMG, it's scary! Damn! I'm gonna have a nightmare." Damn funny don't ya think so? Not very long, I went back home. I took a few selca on that night. Haha I think it's pretty! Woot^^
Okay, bye now. Bye Megan too! But not yet until this Friday^^

2 comments

  1. You are very sweet!
    You will be my friend? My name is Jacqueline
    You have a sweet blog, I am interested in Japan (generally Asia) Asian music (Juliet, BIGBANG, SHINee, 2NE1, SNSD, etc) GYARU <3
    I hope you write back.
    Regards: *
    this is my e-mail- zaklinamodzolewska@gmail.com
    my blog: zakiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I'm from Malaysia.
    My favourite is JYJ!

    ReplyDelete

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *