如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

[Recipe] Low Calories Rustic Milky Cinnamon Cake for Christmas and New Year!

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm officially free from uni stuffs! Just for temporarily as next year January, there will be one dissertation knocking my door. Yet, to be extra positive during this festive season, it is going to be my very last semester. After that, I only can announce that I'm finally an adult as stepping into this 'indescribable' society (bet you know what I meant for those bread winners). Alright, today I'm gonna share a self-challenging not-following-the-recipe Rustic Milky Cinnamon Cake recipe. This is my own recipe and it's pretty easy to do. Well, I'm not saying that I'm a very learned baker. Don't over-expected ya my folks! My family claimed it was delicious doesn't mean everyone thinks it that way. Haha! Worth for a try though.

Let's see some pictures!
As I didn't go grocery store, so I ended up using all ingredients which I could find in my crisper. And, I didn't have any baking paper so it was quite hard for me to take out my masterpiece. I greased the baking pan in advance though. Maybe not enough as I'm very particular with the oil and calories one.

 It meant to be rustic so this is it! Looks like a piece of soil. The chocolate colour thingy is cinnamon powder to warm ourselves up during this rainy season.

 To present it with senses of Xmas or New year, you could embellish it with some leftover pretzels.

 The sexy back of my cake.

 This is how it looks like in a whole. I put 3 little cute Santa on top to add on the feelings of Xmas. It was made from Strawberries and cream.

I wish everyone a merry Xmas ya! Below is the recipe, enjoy!

Low Calories Rustic Milky Cinnamon Cake Recipe
Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs 
  • 200g brown sugar (the original recipe needs 400g but I cut them down and they tasted good! Lower calories, dear! Do you want to have SNSD's legs? haha)
  • 1 tspn vanilla extract
  • 280g all-purpose flour 
  • 2 and 1/4 baking powder
  • 300ml milk
  • 150 butter
  1. Pre-heat the oven at 180'C.
  2. Beat eggs on high speed for 5mins or until it thick and lemon-coloured. Gradually add sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla. Then, combine the flour and baking powder to gradually add into the batter, beat at low speed until smooth. You may find it hard to beat but it's okay as you haven't add in the milk and butter.
  3. Heat up the milk and butter until melted. Gradually add into the batter until combined at low speed.
  4. Add in whatever ingredients you find in your crisper. As for me, I add in slices of 2 bananas, raisins, walnuts and topped the cinnamon powder before bake. 
  5. Bake at 180'C for 30-35 mins then cool it down. It depends on the oven you use, as my 'nana' oven is pretty slow. So needs more time. You need to check it out every 6-10 mins. 
Just like this, the steps are easy right?! Now, I'll tell you the texture. The texture is pretty much taste like a brownie. Moisture and sticky as I used brown sugar for health-wise decision. You may stick to the granulated sugar. It's sweet enough for your tongue trust me. I always use less sugar to bake cake. No need to mash the bananas, just need to cut it into slices of 1-2cm and it melts while in the oven.
I hope you enjoy this and once again merry Xmas and Happy New Year! A bit late though! Wakaka! Bye!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *