如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN

[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN

[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN

Hi girls! How's your day? If you like fragrance or probably you're like me living so long on this earth without a proper feminine fragrance, you might find this post interesting and useful (I hope 😃). Yes, I'm talking serious here, I don't really have a fragrance in my adulthood. Well, I did have one during my childhood time, the one my sis got me from Disney Store and I still remember it was Princess Cinderella's selection haha!

按這裡就能領取ALTHEA15%折扣哦!CLICK HERE FOR 15% DISCOUNT ON ALTHEA!

Image result for ESKULIN Kids Body Mist - Cinderella
Yes, I think should be this one! (Fact of Wonder Queen: my favourite princess is Cinderella as always haha)

As I grow up, I'm always scared of fragrance, those intense and thick one, I even will get headache and nauseous. Hence, I've never had any affection towards mist cologne or fragrance. But recently, I got bewitched by one fragrance from Sephora with the brand of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy it as there's a hidden voice forbid me to lavish on this haha! It was RM400. TT

Who knows, Althea has sent me a fragrance and coincidentally, the scent is acceptable for me. Besides, it also comes with another Althea's brand new cleanser.
[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN

 Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist 100ml (RM35) + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser 150ml (RM33)

[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN
 Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist (Althea's first body mist) is the outcome of Althea's first ever celebrity collaboration with Titi Kamal who is really famous in Indonesia. The scent is light and full with fruity and floral scents including orange, peach and rose. Trust me, you only need a pump or two and you'll be in that scent whole day long. It makes me feel perked up and refreshed. Most importantly, it doesn't feel sticky on your skin. The price is buyer-friendly as well!

My experience of using Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist in one pump was great. I went to a wedding on that night and the scent was able to last even after I reached home.

[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN
  Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist is handy and perfectly fit for vacation. See, I can keep it easily in my travel handbag.

[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN
Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser is said to be a combination of cleanser and serum which can be used to remove makeup and for daily cleansing purpose. Many cleansers will only get rid of your dirt but won't keep your skin hydrated. However, this Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser makes me feel hydrated after usage due to its serum-like formula. It also balances our pH level and lower down the risk of getting large pores. Even sensitive skin can apply this.

How to use it?

To remove makeup, you just have to apply the suitable amount of the cleanser onto your face and massage it gently in circular motions in order to whisk away your makeup or residue dirt throughout the day. Then, you may wash it with water. If you're a perfectionist of skincare, you may have a double cleanse after that.

To cleanse your skin on the daily basis, you may need to dampen your skin first. Same step here, apply the suitable amount of the cleanser onto your skin and massage it in circular motions for 5-10 seconds. Last, use water to rinse it off.
[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN
It doesn't have any bubble as shown in the pic above which is shocking me as well haha! The texture is like baby oil and a bit of serum-like.
[REVIEW] Althea: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist + Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser|WONDER QUEEN
I really feel that my skin getting cleaner after using this, and it kinda has exfoliation effect too.

#TitixAltheaKorea #AltheaSerumCleanser #AltheaAngels #AltheaKorea

I hope that you enjoy reading this beauty post and see u hotties next time!

按這裡就能領取ALTHEA15%折扣哦!CLICK HERE FOR 15% DISCOUNT ON ALTHEA!


xoxo,

Wonder Queen.

1 comments

  1. You're so cute! Enjoyed reading this post, lovely💖
    x, 멜 (Mell)😘

    ReplyDelete

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *