如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

OMG...Contact lens...

Just now, I went to the spectacles shop which owned by my father's friend to get my cONTACT LENS. Actually, I'm very scared due to my eyes are totally sensitive. I was panic and it took around half an hour for the uncle tutors me. I opened my eyes like a ghost and often touched my iris. OMG!! My eyes were not under my control, they always close as i want to place the contact lens. I cry and cry and even made the uncle chuckling. He told me million of time to encourage me not to fear but my eyes were too naughty as they close automatically. Later, i went back home and pleaded my sis to teach me again but she was very impatient and implied me that I'm too coward. So I HATE HER!!! KEKEKE erm Being now still left about 12 hours as the tournament will start....

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *