如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Megan's 21st Birthday Celebration | Part 2 (The House of Udang Galah - HUG)

I'm back! Okay no need any introduction, just open your eyes widely for these photos taken at The House of Udang Galah -HUG!

 Megan's cute sister, Tessa! With the tiny reddish branded bag!

Still selca-ing!

 
 I asked them to pose sexily... Haha!
Female Gary's expression so adorable!
We're 2ne1! Oopsy is 1ne2!

Whose naughty hand was that!
Sorry Meg, just captured your 3/5 face! Muahaha!

Okay, take a deep breath before scrolling downward! My pretty model aka Cheon Seong Yi! Don't get nose-bleeding ya~!
Yeppi!


Selca with Brad Pitt's housewife, Angelina Jolie!

Selca with Meg's little sister, and, Meg was asking her mum why I ended up taking photos with Tessa but not her! Muahaha!
Chill lah~! Sis! I took selca with your bro too! The future magician!
Okay it's time to selca together with Megan!
Oh! Should I tag your dad? Haha!

Can you spot me? No, I was actually answering a phone call at that moment. And here to mention, Hey what was Cheon Seong Yi doing? So funny one!

Megan's photos taken by pro-t2sm! Muahaha!
Hope you like it!

Suddenly, the waiter asked me to take photos with this signboard. So, this happened...haha Introducing the House of Udang Galah to you!

Okay, THE END! Don't ever anticipate for part 3 ya~! Haha! BYE!


0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *