如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.

I was being invited to attend to this G Hotel Gurney event on last Friday. I think the vital factor which triggered me to attend was their Corporate Social Responsibility - "A Time To GIVE". I always try my best in participating in the charity or any other good-deed-related events. "A Time To GIVE" is being conducted for more than 7 consecutive years by G Hotel which in aid of the 32 children from the Salvation Army Penang Children's Home.

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.
Before lighting up the 20 feet tall Christmas Tree in their Grand Lobby, Mr Michael Hanratty, General Manager of G Hotel was giving a brief welcoming speech. 

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.
Yes, it was being lighted up! I felt so good by just starring at the Christmas Tree full with ornaments. It's so festive. BTW, I prefer XMAS to CNY haha!

I really love their decorations and they said that those colourful ornaments are all handmade.

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.

The children has prepared some Christmas Carols and dance performances for us~ 

"A Time To GIVE" - the children got to hang their wish cards with their personal information and of course their wishes on another Christmas tree at the corner. I think this was really meaningful and special. This could really mean a lot for them. Distinct from the one I heard before, their wishes were down-to-earth and affordable like yo-yo, jeans and game board. I heard that some of the alike events held by the other corporate have those expensive and surprising wishes like iphone. OMG! I can't even buy myself an iphone, haha I mean I can but I don't think it's necessary.
A lot of foreigners have taken their actions in no time. I was moved by their actions!

One of the wish card. You all are invited to join this charity by just going there and picking up your wish cards and buy the gift and place it under this Christmas Tree before 16 December 2016.

If you wanna join, be sure to make it fast as there's a lot of NICE guys on this earth! Haha! Not more left on it.

"A Time to GIVE" will be held again on 21 Dec'16 where you will witness all of the children get to unbox their gifts in joy together!


Do you spot me?

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - A Time To Give @ G Hotel Gurney, Penang.
Thanks for the media gift~

As short, I do believe in dreams. I had already achieved one of my dreams in this year of 2016. This makes me feel so good! Let's continue to chase our own passions and dreams so that our life won't be wasted! CHEER UP!

UPCOMING CHRISTMAS BUFFET PROMOTIONS

  • Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner
  • Christmas Day Sparkling Brunch
  • Christmas Day Buffet Dinner
For those patrons of Taste Cafe, the price is RM160 nett per head. As for SPOON, you'll get the 15% discount if you are interested to be the early bird from the price of RM150 nett per head until 10 Dec'16. 50% discount for all children in either of the eateries mentioned above.

If you are interested to see how the buffet looks like, you may click here for more: [Review] 开斋节啦~Ramadhan Buffet @ Taste Cafe & Spoon, G Hotel, Penang.

**This is an invited event.

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *