如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Jewel & Diamond Contact Lens from Korea {Review}

Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Jewel and Diamond Contact Lens from Korea {Review}

Hi lovelies! How are you guys?! I'm not sure how exactly I feel about stepping into September! A bit anxious I guess haha! I had been so busy this year and I often miss out blogging on those reviews. I'm so sorry if I miss out yours but I do appreciate and grateful for you guys to email me and inform me that the deadline is pretty soon. Haha! I know I'm not very professional when it comes to blogging. It's because I'm always so professional at my full time job. So, blogging has become something really laid-back and relaxing to me. My little area where I showcase more of my works and words. Now, back to the topic!

Have you guys heard of Bausch + Lomb Lacelle? Months ago, it had been such a trend where you would see the roadshow or banner of this brand in almost every shopping mall. Well, I'm not really a pro or an expert when it comes to contact lens. I started to wear contact lens back in 2009 which I still remember clearly. The funny reason for me to step out of my spectacles comfort zone was that I wanted to look great in that singing competition. So, my sister brought me to the shop for the classic transparent contact lens. It took me a long time to master on how to put those lens onto my eyeballs. Even now, I don't wear contact lens everyday. You know, when your work requires you to stare at the computer for 8 hours, the last thing you want is to let your eyeballs feel smothered.


Talking about coloured lens, I only started to wear the coloured lens from this year of 2017. This year has been a 'changing' year for me. I did quite a lot of things that I would not even think that I would be brave enough to do. Coloured lens is one of those things. I bought myself a 3-month pair of coloured lens. I did not feel comfortable by wearing that one. When I decided to buy another brand, this brand had approached me which I felt really grateful haha!

The person in charge asked me if I could review the lens as there were some bloggers rejected to review it due to its weaknesses. I said, I'm ok with that coz never try never know~ Fortunately, I did try it or else I'm gonna miss one good product!
This one is the free set of lens. They gave me a pair of Lacelle Jewel Topaz Brown by Bausch + Lomb. Another 10 pairs are the Lacelle Diamond Pink Rose which I haven't tried yet.

What colour can I choose?

Bausch + Lomb has introduced 2 lines of coloured contact lens which are Lacelle Jewel monthly (Melanite Black, Topaz Brown, Crystal Grey, Amber Brown, Amethyst Violet, Sapphire Blue and Peridot Green) and Lacelle Diamond Daily (Aqua Glacier, Champagne Brown and Pink Rose).

Where is it from?

It's made in Korea.

Lacelle Jewel series says ⬇️

Up your game with LACELLE JEWEL series of cosmetic lenses. Choose from 7 unique colours, each designed to add a whole new level of depth and sparkle to your eyes! Water content (38%); Diameter (14.0mm)

Lacelle Diamond Series says⬇️

Let your eyes shine bright like diamonds with this new LACELLE DIAMOND series. They're printed with an exquisite pattern that mimics the light-reflecting facets of a solitaire-cut diamond. Your eyes will dazzle with charm and wonder. Water content (55%); Diameter (14.2mm)

Wonder Queen says⏬

Colour wise, it doesn't really show any difference from my original eyes or corneas (whatever you name it) colour. BUT, it does enhance my corneas and make it larger to the next level. The enlargement is natural though.
As for its comfort level, I think I'm just gonna compliment on this lens. It's not dry at all. And I just feel like I did not wear any lens on my eyes! Really great! The texture is smooth and soft. VERY GOOD! They said that you can just wear this on days where you don't feel like wearing any makeup. So, you guys should just try it!

Alright, sorry for over-posting my selfies haha! I'll try the Pink Rose next time and review it one more time perhaps... haha!

If you wanna see vividly on how it looks like, press the video below⬇️

See you!

To know more ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/lacellemy

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *