如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

【REVIEW。邀稿】Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask - a healthy breakfast for your skin! // WONDER QUEEN

【REVIEW。邀稿】Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask - a healthy breakfast for your skin! // WONDER QUEEN

【REVIEW。邀稿】Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask - a healthy breakfast for your skin! // WONDER QUEEN

Hi lovelies! How are you feeling towards the year-end? I'm feeling freaking anxious haha (I have year-end phobia illness)! Alright! Let's get rid of this nauseous topic! Today, I'm gonna share with you one of the latest product from Althea namely 'Milk Peel Cream Mask' (RM36 / 50ml). By its name, I feel like healthy, refreshing and delighted as milk relates me to the term 'morning'. Plus, I'm a always a morning person coz I think morning is more cheerful and motivating than late night. 'Milk' also exemplifies the textures of smooth, soft, any terms that could link to a baby skin. :) I'd tested it for a several times and am ready to review it now.

按這裡就能領取ALTHEA15%折扣哦!CLICK HERE FOR 15% DISCOUNT ON ALTHEA!


The package of 'Milk Peel Cream Mask' is simple and soft in colour usage, just baby blue and white.

So, it's like a pump out cover that's made for easier usage.

Let's dig in our not so healthy breakfast! BTW, this bowl of cereal, well, not really cereal but that's oreo flakes from Korea.

Pour in our milk~ Haha! Just kidding! Coz I thought this looks cute together!

A full set for your morning routine - quick breakfast and 'Milk Peel Cream Mask' for your skin.

What exactly is 'Milk Peel Cream Mask'?

Basically, it has 3 major elements of Milk + AHA + BHA. I know that when it comes to skincare products, we will be like a total idiot to those unfathomable skincare nomenclature. What is AHA? What is BHA? Alright, I'll simplify the whole review by summarizing its benefits. All in all, Althea says that this product will help in (1) moisturizing/refreshing your skin, (2) getting rid of impurities and de-clogging your pores, and (3) removing dead skin cells. You'll get a healthier complexion due to the existence of casein (an ample protein from milk/cheese) from this product.

This is the inner product. Foamy. But when it gets longer, it becomes firmer, somewhat resembles to a sponge-like but softer for sure. I like its self-bubbling feature.

How to use it?

It's fine for daily usage as it peels gently. But, I still think that you could maybe use it like once or twice per week, just to be safer. First, dampen your skin. Then, apply it onto your skin. As you start massaging, it will get thicker and richer (trust me, you'll definitely feel 'syiok' while massaging). The scent is light in milky flavour, I like it, After 30-60 seconds, you may rinse it away with warm water.

FYI, Of course I did apply it onto my whole face after taking these few shots for this blogpost haha~

My skin after using this. But, I'd say that I still prefer using Althea 10 Sec Mask as it's easier/convenient in usage and the end result is better.

Alright, I hope you like this review and find this useful. See you all next time!

xoxo,

Wonder Queen.

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *