如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition - Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

I believe Hoshino Coffee 星乃咖啡店 is no stranger to most of you. I personally visited to Hoshino for several times and the experience was all good. I always miss Hoshino's french toast a lot haha! Hoshino is now celebrating its very 1st anniversary in Malaysia! I'm honored to have chance to review their new limited edition menu in celebration of 1st anniversary and new year. Since the year-end is around the corner, you may grab your friends, family or colleagues to Hoshino and celebrate X'mas, new year of 2019, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day... I'm not exaggerating here coz this Hoshino special menu is seasonal and it covers all of the celebrations that I just mentioned haha! To be exact, will be ended by Mar'19 as Hoshino will change their menu again to fit the next season. So, don't miss out the chance!!!

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang
【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang
【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang
As you can clearly see from here, all these are the new menu curated by the authentic Japanese chef who flew here all the way from Japan (keep scrolling to see his face haha). And as for girls, I bet you girls will be focusing more on the right side, pinkish column with all the sweet sweet desserts~ Please grab your boyfriends along or your good girlfriends to share these!

Get your napkin ready!!! Not to prepare to dig in but to wipe your drool away haha!

Let's start with some drinks~
【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

Iced Match Latte and Hot Matcha Latte (RM 14.90)

Alright, both are the same but one is cold and another is hot. If u know me well, u'll sure know that I ordered the hot one haha! Actually, I intended to just take 2 sips and passed to my sis but guess what?! I finished the whole cup as I couldn't resist its deliciousness! Moderate in sweetness, smooth texture, can be considered as one of the best Matcha Latte I'd ever tried! Even my friends also said that they would order this everytime visiting to Hoshino.

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

蛋卷饭和奶酪🧀️番茄🍅虾配沙拉|Omu Rice and Mozzarella Tomato Prawn with Salad (RM 23.90)

Fun Fact: Do u know that Hoshino is actually under the same umbrella with Doutor? Omu rice means Omelette rice in Japan. I tasted this before at Doutor and this one from Hoshino tastes 1000 millions times better! The tomato sauce has a hint of cheesy flavor underneath the fluffy light omelette. One thing to remark here is that Hoshino serves Japanese rice, not the unappetising local rice haha!

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

草莓优格|Strawberry Yogurt (RM 19.90)

If you like something icy cold and not too heavy, you may try this. I'm always so afraid of trying strawberry or orange or any other fruity drinks due to the haunting artificial flavor you might get. However, this one tastes fine for me. Not too sweet and you will feel healthy as they use yogurt. Haha! The ice is blended well too, without having those small annoying ice shreds.

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

日式咖喱鸡排饭|Japanese Curry Chicken Cutlet Rice (RM 23.90)

Ok, I'd say that Tonkatsu is always one of my favourite dishes. I tasted once back in Korea. In Penang, the most famous one is Fuku Cafe. Alright, now you have another better option! The deep fried chicken cutlet is not greasy at all and the texture is all fine, not too dry. I super in love with the cheese sandwiched between the chicken! Yum! The other taster from my table claimed that this curry let them retrospect their childhood's fav snack, Twisty. The curry is quite rich in both flavor and texture. An Onsen egg is served within this dish too. 

Happy girl is trying to steer clear of stress haha~

Partner in crime.

A table full of hearty meals.

日式照烧鸡肉三文治🍞|Terriyaki Chicken Sandwich (RM 14.50)

It was my fault to underestimate this sandwich. I wanna highlight how special their toast is, it's crunchy and smelled really good! I super in love with the bread crust. You know, many ppl don't like to eat the bread crust but this one would definitely change your mind! I like how they serve the chicken in small pieces. Coz if the chicken is too big in pieces, it'll be hard to bite and eat it gracefully haha! Once you have your first bite, you'll be amazed by the presence of wasabi. The combination of wasabi and egg mayo is definitely drifting me away to paradise!

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

蓬松奶酥蛋炬饭|Fuwa Fuwa Fluffy Souffle Doria Rice (RM 23.90)

Fuwa fuwa? What does it mean? It means "fluffly" in Japanese. Do take note that this dish requires 20 mins of preparation including baking time. But all the wait is worthy. The egg souffle is so soft and airy like a cloud, I do not taste any cloud before though haha~ Underneath is the tomato rice again and I think I tasted tomato pieces too. Quite refreshing.

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

双料奶酪🧀️吐司|Double Cheese Toast (RM 14.50)

If you're pizza killer, please do try this, The concept is pizza-alike, topped with cheese, homemade pomodoro sauce, sausages and bacon. The toast is not too dry and it's crunchy.

"Stop taking my pic while I'm eating not so elegantly haha~"

The Japanese chef. I felt like I'd travelled to Japan on that day haha! What a nice ambience!

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

厚鬆餅/舒芙蕾鬆餅|Pancake Souffle Style with Strawberry (Single - RM 15.90 / Double - RM 19.50)

This is in themed of Christmas to Valentine's day. Nowadays, this souffle pancake is very trendy in Japan and Taiwan. The 3 tasters from my table like this very much. They said it's moderately soft and not too damp in texture. The taste is not artificial, so don't you worry about it. Yet, I still prefer the next dish. 

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

草莓🍓奶酥煎饼|Strawberry French Toast (RM 19.70)

MMM... This french toast is always my FAV! Always the best-selling dessert in Hoshino. I'd only tried the original version initially. But now this strawberry version has gained my love as well! The fresh strawberry pieces are being served lavishly. No other embellishing words are needed here.

【REVIEW】Hoshino Coffee 1st Anniversary Limited Edition-Yummy Japanese Fusion Cuisine @Queensbay Mall Penang

Hoshino Blend Coffee (RM 12.90)

My first time of trying their signature Hand-drip coffee and I'm now addictive to it. The price is slightly higher if compared to the others but it's all worthwhile. The texture is very smooth and the taste is strong. Plus, Hoshino is proud of it coz they say that their coffee won't ignite palpitation and insomnia. I'd tested it and I'm hereby telling you, I could sleep at that night, despite taking the caffeine late in the afternoon @4PM. Nice job!

Hoshino does take every feedback from customers and work on improving their menu to suit the local. Big kudos to them!

Hoshino is a non-pork restaurant. It has a second branch now in Gurney (with al fresco ambience) and this branch serves alcohol drinks and some special starters too.

I do hope that you enjoy reading this full of tantalizing meals post. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

**Thanks to Hoshino for the food tasting invitation! ;)


xoxo,
Wonder Queen.

Hoshino Coffee Penang

Address: (Queensbay branch) Lot G-01, Queensbay Mall 100, Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang. (Nearby Winter Warmers and Levi)
Business Hour: 10.30am - 10.30pm (everyday)
Tel: 04-630 9293


Address: (Gurney Plaza branch) Ground Floor, Plaza Gurney, 170-G-41, 10250 George Town, Penang.
Business Hour: 10am - 10pm (Sun-Thu); 10am-11pm (Fri-Sat)

Tel: 04-609 9581

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *