如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

I Don't Care~~~~~~~~

Erm...First, I want to continue promoting 2NE1's song...
Second, I don't care my result...
Third, I don't care the drama, 'You're Beautiful'... hahaha
Nowadays , all my friend are chatting about this drama...
So noisy...Especially Goh Wan Theng (who loves Lee Hong Ki's 'VOICE'), Sim Lei Ling (who fall in love with DBSK's Hero but always talk about 2pm's Nickhun), S'ng Yi Joo (who fall in love with a Penang's guy but still watching korean's drama) ...
Today , when i want to do my things , the Wan Theng voice always belongs with me... I'm gonna die...
Then , the Yi Joo was stoled my chair and don't want give me back...argggg
Sangat tak boleh tahan...
Of course , i had chatting , but I speak it softly ... You know lah my voice sound likes Lee Hyo Ri...hahaha
ok ok Now i will post some photos (not mine one lah)


You're Beautiful... So so nia lah~
hahaha

But I want to tell you guys this drama is good...
IRIS ... Although Lee Bing Hyen's face is not that handsome but I love Kim Tae Hee...hahaha Of course T.O.P also very...
hahaha

Also must support TVXQ...
Wah you guys see Junsu (Not 2PM's junsu) , his muscle so sexy...
wah!!!!!!hahaha

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *