如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Spaghetti Feasting by Christine // Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang.

Spaghetti Feasting by Christine was waged at Ben's Gurney Paragon Mall in Penang a few days ago. That was a festive occasion, 'the mooncake festival'. This feasting wasn't being planned in advance. I was supposed to see the dentist in the morning with Karen and have a simple brunch with her. However, when I was garbing up myself together with Christine, I successfully prodded her to join us. The hindsight from her companion after several revolving session in mind narrating that my persuading skill is quite good. I promptly contacted Crystal to join us as well. 

After waiting for hours to see the dentist, we steered to the initial planned cafe, Secawan n Such. Unfortunately, it was closed (some bloggers should really amend the info in their blog). I was fretting and groaning under my starvation. Went to Crystal's place and 3 of us starved together. But, the affordable bread loaf from 7-11 saved us. haha! The brunch spot changed for numerous of times, from Italiannies, dubu dubu, miam miam til Ben's. Maybe this is what we named it fate! Everything happens for a reason, right?


A group photo of us! To prevent question like don't you have 4 sisters, the reason why were just 4 of us was actually my 4th sis was in sick. Hence, she needed a prolonged rest.

Before Christine showed up, we were gaping on this menu and having no idea on what to order. Then, they just ordered 2 plates of Spaghetti to share.


Glass of lemon sky juice was served! Let's touch our glasses in celebration of reunion!

Golden Soft-Shell Crab Spaghetti with curry leaves & cili padi (RM 28)
The moment I blog for this post, I am literally drooling. I'd never eaten the Soft-Shell Crab before. Maybe yes but due to my weight loss management for the past 2 years, it's been a long time. I'm thankful that I can now guzzle freely! Cheer! The sauce for this is spectacular. It's creamy yet quite refreshing as the cili padi helps in clearing the creaminess on your tongue. I would say the degree of spiciness is 2/10 but my 2nd sis couldn't eat it after her second bites haha! As for the crab, it's freaking crunchy and juicy, erm maybe it's greasy. But who cares?! It's delicious. The spaghetti was well-cooked and achieving the level of al dente. The portion is big enough and worthwhile for RM 28! I'd definitely go there for this again!


Fortunately, we had just ordered 2. Or else, we were not gonna have place for desserts!

Spaghetti Carbonara with chicken bacon, mushrooms & cream (RM26)
Karen's favourite! The sauce for this is not smothering creamy and is considered as quite moderate. The chicken cubes are soft in texture and soaked in the sauce. Overall, it's a nice dish. But for me, I'd still go for the soft-shell crab one. Muahaha! I like cili so much!

Women are made for desserts. This is super suitable on Christine. Before the spaghetti was served, she'd already hauled me towards this desserts station. I asked her not to order this as we later would go for Bingsu. However, she insisted... ...
The cake slices are so big.

The black forest cake!!! I had forgotten the price but it's definitely over RM10. I didn't taste the rock-esque thingy at the side. I think the filling is so relishing. In between the filling, there is a few cubes of jelly-like thingy. They taste like rum and very good! But the portion is too big! Muahah!

TQ Christine for this feast!
Yeppi! What a nice day out with 3 of them! Looking forward to our very next outing!

Details of Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang:
Address: 163C-1-03, 163C-1-04 & 163C-2-02, Pesiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang. (Next to Miam Miam)
Business Hour: 11am to 11pm on daily.
Tel: 04-228 8909

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *