如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Le 楽 Cafe Penang | JAPANESE STYLE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES 日式三明治 @ Bricklin Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Le 楽 Cafe Penang | JAPANESE STYLE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES 日式三明治 @ Bricklin Road, Georgetown, Penang.

I believe that everyone likes to eat sandwiches right? Especially during morning or brunch time. Feel like angmo western style haha Coz we always have the perception of eating bread is for angmo. Today's topic is sandwich, a Japanese style sandwich from Le 楽 Cafe Penang. Y? Some ppl call it Korean style but I think this is more akin to Japanese style as they wrap it with white paper and halve it. In Japan, you can see lots of cafe using this presentation concept. Even a lot of cafes in Taiwan has been implementing this too. I'm so happy that finally I could find one in Penang. The night before, I made an impromptu plan to date my 4th sis to watch "Pokemon" and she said YES! She had been always wanting to try this Le 楽 Cafe Penang, so we came here for brunch. Le 楽 Cafe Penang is located nearby Hin Bus Depot/Gudwara area.


Le 楽 Cafe Penang's menu is relatively simple:
Le 楽 Cafe Penang | JAPANESE STYLE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES 日式三明治 @ Bricklin Road, Georgetown, Penang.
Here comes our food! They also serve tap water.

Vlog of the day!!!

Le 楽 Cafe Penang | JAPANESE STYLE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES 日式三明治 @ Bricklin Road, Georgetown, Penang.

 Mentaiko Crab (RM13)

Crabmeat, fish roe mayo, scrambled eggs with cheese, corn, Japanese cucumber, seaweed.
I'm always not a crabmeat person coz I don't eat processed food. But I made a bold choice there, stay tuned on my YouTube to see what I'd done lol! The crabmeat is nice coz it's not soggily over-cooked. They jam the sandwich with condensed milk and it's awfully tasty! I'd never thought of this food combination and this sparks me. Plus, the mayo is yummy too and it has cheese. All in all, this is yummy! End.

Toast Bacon (RM9)

Bacon, Chicken Ham, scrambled eggs with cheese, corn, tomato, lettuce.
I'd a bite of this. The base is the same, condensed milk and mayo. Taste nice too, but I'm not a bacon person lol! Here to highlight that their scrambled egg is very juicy and moderately runny.

Why so happy? Coz no need to work maa!

 with my sis

My 4th sis - Gwendolyn 

After that, we had an impromptu date with Vivien (momo) and we went to sing Karaoke. After singing for 2 hours, we came to this cafe named Narrow Marrow.
Le 楽 Cafe Penang | JAPANESE STYLE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES 日式三明治 @ Bricklin Road, Georgetown, Penang.
We'd a bit of hightea while chitchatting.
The cake tastes acceptable but not awesome-kinda flavour.

We're waiting for our leader to come join us! Where are you motao!

Thankful for giving me such crazy ppl to accompany me throughout my life. Life is short as always, so don't overthink and just let it be. Be yourself.

I hope you like this sharing!

xoxo,
Wonder Queen.

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/wonderqueentv/
Bloghttp://wonder0425.blogspot.com/
Instagram: @wonderqueentv
Twitter: @wonderqueentv
Email(商业合作 / Business Collaboration)wonder0425@outlook.com



Details of Le 楽 Cafe Penang

Address: 33, Jalan Gurdwara, 10300 George Town, Penang, Malaysia.
Business Hour: 9am-6pm (CLOSED on WED)
Tel: +6010-380 6202
Map:

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *