如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Yin's WholeFood Manufactory | Healthy Food @ Promenade Persiaran Mahsuri, Bayan Lepas, Penang

Yin's WholeFood Manufactory | Healthy Food @ Promenade Persiaran Mahsuri, Bayan Lepas, Penang

Alright! Since I'm so busy recently, so I'm just gonna blog in English. As a Chinese, you will know the reason well. When you type in English, your keyword sounds will be like a professional agent; well, when you start to type by using the Chinese Han Yu Pin Yin, your fingers will just be like out of your control. Haha!

So, the other day, I went out lunch with my crazy mates on one of the working days. My 4th sis named Gwen told me that nearby our office has a newly launched eatery which is the Yin's WholeFood Manufactory @ Promenade, Bayan Baru, Penang. Like a few days ago, me and Gwen were lolling in our couch and watching one of the local food shows. They interviewed the lady owner of this eatery which lured us to go and have a try. If you know me well, you'll know that how important HEALTH is in my heart...



Sneak peep of our orders.

Since the building is still new, so they haven't equipped any parking machine yet. So, better act fast! This is how it looks like. Simple. Basic.

They offer set lunch menu and other ala carte menu. But the choices are limited.


You have to order at the counter. After we made our order, we chose the window seats (sounds like in a cabin haha). The waiter handed us a bottle of sky juice and 3 little glasses.
 This cup of Nutmeg Lime Juice come with the set lunch. If you wish to have your caffeine fix here, you may add on RM6.

Part of the lunch set. This is their appetizer aka soup of the day with some sourdough croutons and herbs on top.

Since me and Gwen are sisters, so we sometime (but rarely) get in sync and order the same choice.

 Roasted Chicken Sandwich (RM25 for set lunch)

The portion looks small but don't get cheated. It literally filled our tummies. Tomato, cucumber and papaya green chili BBQ sauce make the whole thing light and fresh. The texture is crunchy. But I don't really like the chicken in there as it taste like tuna haha! If it could be replaced with patty or chicken breast would be nicer. All in all, I still like it.

Momo sometimes like to be special, so she ordered this Asian cuisine.

 Confit Chicken and Warm Brown Rice Salad (RM 25 for set lunch)

As you can see from the pic, that's not sambal. I'm not sure what is that but I think from its menu, it tells it's nutmeg fruit and tomato relish ahaha! I was initially warned Momo that the Confit cooking style may taste oily but it changed our minds. The chicken tastes tender and juicy. A really healthy dish which fulls of vege.

Itadakimasu~

Our receipt of the day #rotd haha! I did not order the set one as I don't drink soup or cold beverages. So, deduct RM5 from mine! 

I like to wear specs! Both of them laughed so hard when I took this shot haha! They said my facial expression was epic! 

More photos~ Sorry guys, but this is my blog!!! Bear with our faces!!! Keke!

She is MOMO. Not MOMO from Twice ya!!

 My not so alike sis - Gwen.

 Momo said she's really good in taking pics. But what I can say is, if you are pretty, the photo eventually will be nicely taken! U got what I meant? Keke! Don't throw me cakes ya!

 The counter. Beside the counter, it's a small healthy food grocery shop.

 Open kitchen.

Maybe you can reserve as it'll likely to be packed by crowds.

Details of Yin's WholeFood Manufactory

 Address: 5-G-17, Promenade Persiaran Mahsuri, 11950 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Tel: 6011- 2419 5118
Business Hour: 8am - 11.30pm on everyday (CLOSED on SUN)
Official websitewww.yinssourdough.com

Location

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *