如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Christmas Girls' Party 2018 @ my house!!! #msqwnjx

Christmas Girls' Party 2018 @ my house!!! #msqwnjx

Yo Yo Yo! Sorry, should be HOHOHO! It's the most wonderful time of the year! I love X'MAS a lot! It gives me a soothing vibe and I just feel really good and enchanted when it comes to Christmas! I know I'm a Chinese but... I got a lot of MIXs! Haha Mixing in terms of culture~ So, this year we had our annual Christmas Party as well with my beloved Siao Kia Group! #msqwnjx Trust me, I purposely went to my Instagram to get this hashtag haha! I don't know why but I keep on forgetting it!

Alright, I shall start my granny story here as usual~ We planned to have this Christmas celebration in Qiong's house but Feng Tsui master had to pay a visit to her house so we switched to my house! Haha! It'd been ages! The last time they visited to my place was like on my 18th birthday haha! SO FUNNY! Alright, let's get this party started!

I woke up at around 5am (I slept at 1 am due to the X'mas eve BBQ party), edited videos, had breakfast on 9am, did a last minute decoration at 10am something, took shower at 10.30am and waited for their grand arrivals haha~

They arrived before 12pm, look at the ingredients they brought to my house. Haha!

Here to show you my masterpiece!
Do you like it? Haha! I got the fairy light from TaoBao. And some ornaments from years ago~

Ejoo's christmas exchange gift from Qiong~

It's time to ROCK in my dad's kitchen! (It's messy I know and my dad knows too haha)
Long legs...

A sudden accident happened... So they were in the middle of cleaning up the mess.

#housewifematerial

#housewifecumchefmaterial

HaeB and Meg came late as they picked up this chicken from Nando's at Queensbay Mall. WHY?! I want DAVE DELI's haha!

Finally, fully prepared at around 1.30pm and let's LUNCH!
Salad bowl with nuts & cranberry! I like NUTS!

Chicken from Nando's!

Aglio Olio cooked by Twoani, Wendy and of course a little bit touch-up from my end haha! Just a few drops of Shao Xin Wine haha


Carbonara~

Wedges from Qiant and air-fried before serving.

Beautiful name cards from talented Tessa Chiew (Meg's sis).

Here's mine!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I know it's late but still better than none right?!

In order to take Instagram worthy pics... Taken by Wendy!
Why so happy? haha

What are you smirking?!

Before digging in, our Christmas tradition... not really... I would say our hang-out tradition --> Taking PICS!
Thanks to erjie - my 2nd sis for these gorgeous shots! Actually we were discussing about the chicken butt haha

Solo time!

With Karen, taken by HaeB!

After filling up our tummies, we cleaned up everything. One thing I do cherish the most is these ladies will always clean up! Thanks! Coz I'm so afraid of those who won't clean up after eating or enjoying and you'll be like WTF! haha!

Planned to watch a SEXY movie but my parents suddenly headed back home... We baked the matcha cookies which took us 3-4 hours to complete. Chatted and had fun! And my dad treated them his babies - coconuts as well! Yes, we have coconut trees in front of our house!
The right 'Christmas Tree' was moulded by Twoani and the rest were mine. I know I was baking them in Chinese New Year's way! Haha!

We'd never expected to utilize so much time on baking. After finished baking all batches of cookies, we stayed in our study room (nay, only my dad studies newspaper there). Talked about our problems, wishes, dreams, past and future. When we are being united, we tend to talk a lot haha! They even passed around the leftover alcohol to play the make-a-wish game and one person took one sip. I did not join coz I don't take alcohol haha! We chitchatted until my 2nd and 3rd sis had come back from their movie. 2nd sis cooked them some maggi mee for dinner and finally we bidded goodbye to one another.

Well, this was how my Christmas being spent. I enjoyed so much and I'm looking forward to having more events with you guys!

LOVE U ALL!

xoxo,
Wonder Queen.

**Santa, where are you?

2 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *