如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Kafka is a newly established cafe in town and is quite a hit amongst young Penangites. Well, I haven't been to Australia, so I'm not that qualified to assess whether this Kafka cafe could really be considered as Aussie-Inspired. However, I think the interior design of Kafka really resembles to those cafes in Australia which I watched it on TLC channel lol. Kafka is located at the opposite of Gurney Tower; next to UOB bank. It's not that hard to seek for, you just have to ensure to turn to the left right before the traffic light. Why do I know the direction to Kafka so well? Because Kafka was previously my gym (where I'd spent 5 years of my fitness journey). It was quite sentimental when I stepped into Kafka as I reminisced about those moments when I ran on the treadmill, lost weight etc.

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.
Kafka was so so crowded (old Chinese cliche: new toilet is always good to do 'BIG' business xddd). We waited for around 20 mins to be seated. You'll have to order and pay at the counter first. We ordered 3 mains, 1 from breakfast series and the other 2 from lunch menu.

While waiting for food. Although it was swarmed by ppl, but the food was served pretty fast.

It's time to dig in! Selfie first! Hey bro Berlin! Why are you acting like a big boss busying with business?!

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Fettuccine Bacon Carbonara (RM23.9)

"Creamy pasta cooked with smoked pork bacon and mushroom."
Overall, the flavor is rich and creamy indeed. Al dente. A dish that I would reorder on my return visit.

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Cinnamon French Toast (RM18.9)

"Cinnamon french toast served with caramelized banana."
That maple syrup adds points for this. It's yummy but I still prefer the toast from Hoshino.

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Smoke Salmon Crostini (RM24.9)

"Garlic bread, cream cheese and slices smoke salmons."
I don't really taste any garlic flavor from the bread loaf, probably it's being upstaged by the cream cheese lol which is a good thing for me as I like CHEESE a lot! Generous heaps of salmon. Looks healthy though, with that side salad.

Kafka Aussie-Inspired Cafe @ Kelawei Road, Georgetown, Penang.

Hummingbird Cake (RM13.9)

Not worthy the price. The cake is so dry until it crumbs easily. The flavor itself is a nay too. Hope that it could be improved. :)

Mama saver - smart phone.

Mama Catherini - wish you luck in your 2nd baby delivery~~~ Don't know what does it call, C section?

Baby Berlin is grumpy again lol

Plants everywhere~

Then, Wendy dropped me back to my sis's mental arithmetic tuition centre. I was waiting for my 2nd sis to finish teaching. So tired, don't why lol. Probably due to loss of energy from my morning walk to Gurney Paragon for 20 mins? We also watched "How to train your dragon 3". It was quite nice, at least better than "Hotel Transylvania 3". (Can u spot the little me at the back? xddd)

Alright! Bye!

Details of Kafka Cafe:

Address: 15, Jalan Kelawai, 10250 Georgetown, Penang. (Next to UOB; opposite of Gurney Tower; previously was ClarkHatch)
Business hour: 8AM-10PM (daily)
Tel: 04-218 9726
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kafkapenang/
Location/Map:

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *