如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Th3ee to go !!!

It's been a long time that I did not update my blog. It's all the SPM's fault!!! But I still love it very much. During this occasion, I have read and studied a lot of books. Don't you guys think this is marvelous for me? haha I was always online and on facebook and Twitter usually. But now it's different. I started my journey of SPM!!! Just has th3ee more subjects to go : Accounting, Business and Chinese. Th3ee of these are the one I scared... So, i'm gonna to continue my journey with a sexy smile just like my idol Lee hyo Ri...haha Yesterday I went to one stop and meet 4 people accidentally. It was scared me. Alright i'm gonna to enjoy my Youtube , JYJ haha Bye guys!!!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *