如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Winter Warmers

                   Last couple days, I went to Winter Warmers at Queensbay Mall for having dinner with my family. I was tortured by exam, so I decided to have a break in order to calm myself down. Haha! Around 5p.m., we arrived there.
                    Just few tables there were crowded by diners. But there was a group of teenagers who made noise in this elegant and relaxing circumstance. Maybe they are young and full of energy. They really annoying by time. Okay! Let's talk about main topic. Since my sis has the membership card, so, we were having so many worthy discount at there. All pasta was sold in half price on that day. So happy and delighted. 
                    I ordered a Seafood Cheese Baked and a pot of peppermint milk tea. Here are the photos I had taken on that day.
This is what I made by using their table cloth. Haha.

This is the Peppermint Milk Tea. P/S: Very refreshing. Personal recommended.

Seafood Cheese Baked. Very tasty and the cheese texture is really good. Plus, they served with 2 big mussels and 2 fresh prawns. I loved it^^!

All of us shared this scone. They even provided us the Taylor Swift's favourite, cream!!! I missed them crazily. Even my dad was falling in love with Scone!

Daddy and Mummy! I snapped it due to they requested me to do so! Nice shot!
   
We've stayed there for 3 long hours. Talking, giggling, eating together!
It's good to be a member of Winter Warmers. They provide customers tons of promotion!
Alright! End of stories!
^.~!!!
*Sem 3 examination is over with happiness!!! Yeppi^^

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *