如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Swissvita Skincare Product Review - Even recommended by Taiwanese Cabin Crews?! [DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED]

Swissvita Skincare Product Review - Even recommended by Taiwanese Cabin Crews?! [DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED]

Few weeks ago, I received a parcel with these Swissvita's products. I wasn't aware of which company had sent to me and just left it there. Until the company had contacted me and told me it was them who sent me these. Haha! So, here's the review! 

**I haven't actually tried it but as you know, I'm an analyst, this means that I nail in researching stuffs. Here's what I discovered.... DISCOUNT CODE is at the end!

3 types of Swissvita Beauty Products:

😎 SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum
😎 SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Whitening Serum
😎 SWISSVITA Mandelic Acid Perfect Ratio Complex Serum


Let's unbox the products~
To be honest, I never familiar with beauty products due to laziness. I think my last time to apply mask was like... few months ago. Haha! A lot of you guys have been asking me what are my beauty tips. Well.... I'm not quite sure hehe! Besides, I always receive plenty of beauty product or facial service invitations but I was too busy with my full time job so.... haha!

Basically, SWISSVITA is a brand from Taiwan (my country!!!) and is quite popular there! I came across to lots of Chinese reviews. They remark this brand at a pretty high marks. This is a brand that will help you to enhance your beauty without undergoing any plastic surgery! How good! There's a post from a Taiwan Cabin Crew, she said that due to the everlasting flying mode up high in the sky, her skin was really dry. She claimed that after applying SWISSVITA's product, her skin had improved. Moreover, she also said that quite a lot of her fellow air stewardesses are using this SWISSVITA as well! 

SWISSVITA Mandelic Acid Perfect Ratio Complex Serum

Benefit - to increase your skin metabolism, whitening etc
You just have to apply few droplets onto your face after rinsing, followed with toner. 2-3 times per week will do.
I really can't wait to try this product as my AGE is really threatening me right now! 😪 

SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Whitening Serum

Benefit - Effectively diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines as it energizes and rehydrates skin.
Apply it after your cleanser, every day and night. Together with massaging your face for better absorption.
Did you see the aluminium container? They claimed that it is so high-tech.
I saw a blogger showed her before and after using this product, I was amazed! Her skin tone is fairer evidently!!!

SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum

Benefit - correcting your dark spots, restoring skin's luminosity and targets unwanted discoloration.
Apply it onto your face and neck area.

**DO NOT APPLY IT NEAR TO YOUR EYES.

All in all, I'd share these with my sisters coz I don't think that I could finish all these sponsored or review products by myself. My face is not that small though~ LOL! I'll update you guys if any magical thing happens on our skin after trying all these SWISSVITA products!

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Discount codeSAMMYLOVESWISSVITA


If you use my discount code and buy it now, you'll be entitled for RM 50 discount when you purchase RM250 and above!

Where to buy?

SWISSVITA Facebook: Swissvita SkinLab Malaysia
SWISSVITA @allyoung Website: https://www.allyoung.my/

Special thanks to SWISSVITA for this collaboration~ Kamsahamnida!

See you next time! BYE!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *