如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Chatterboxes reunited for LUNCH \\ Plan B @ Queensbay Mall, Penang.

Yes, we are chatterboxes ever since Form 1 when we were still in our light-blue and making-all-of-us-no-S-shape-bodyline pinafores. I really do believe in fate! Two of us had been in the same class for only a year but we still be able to keep and expand our friendship for so long! I still remember we were not sitting shoulder by shoulder in the class aside from during the almost once in the blue moon science class. Since then, we talk like... ... almost non-stop haha! We just meet each other less than 2 times per year but when we stick together, our mouths work non-stop! I think the two ladies sat beside us in Plan B had smothered with the idea of slapping us away. Too LOUD! Muahaha! Okay, I shall stop writing essay (my friends always complain that I write too much in examination hall which affects their degree of nervousness!), let's see the pics! 

PICS below are taken by Vivien's cell phone (Orange's enemy, you know what I mean right?!)

 Me and Vivien aka SawTing! Finally saw your face in person after like decades! (Actually is only 1 year!)

So, here's what we ordered for sharing!
Asian-style Golden Softshell Crab Spaghettini (RM 28)
By comparison, I prefer the Ben's one! I still think that Ben's serves a bigger portion. For a chili-padi girl like me, I like Ben's better than Plan B one as it's spicier. I don't taste spiciness in this dish. Yet, the creaminess of the sauce and textures are the at the same level as Ben's.

 This was her first bite and it was well-curled by her! Like fine dining presentation! Haha

 Always pretty SawTing with the food!

 Eggs Royale (RM 16) 
People always ask me am I married to Eggs Benedicts. Coz I order this breakfast most of the time. I think I should blog an update about Eggs Ben itself. We finished our spaghetti first only cut off this poached eggs. To whatever restaurants who claim that it was my fault to not eat it right after it being served, this statement is being objected! I want to sue you! Just kidding, currently am fascinated by the TVB drama- 4个女仔,3个Bars! The poached eggs are well-cooked to perfection, it's runny inside. The smoked salmon is not smelly. Nonetheless, the english muffins are not impressive enough and they are a bit dry. I'll not reorder it again.

 Me and my hubby! (Sorry for the no makeup face as I just realized my contact lens are expired and I didn't want to wear makeup to uni afterward.)


 That's it for today! Really happy to be able to hang out with you! I look forward to our future fitness plans together! Fighting to you!

Details of Plan B @ Queensbay Mall, Penang:
Address: 
GF-112, 113(A) & 146(A) Ground Floor, Queensbay Mall, 100 Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Tel: 604-640 8825
 Business Hours:
 9am to 11pm (Sun to Thu)
10.00 pm (Kitchen Last Order)
10.30 pm (Bar/Dessert Last Order) 
 or
9am to 12am (Fri, Sat, public holiday eves) 
11.00 pm (Kitchen Last Order) 
11.30 pm  (Bar/Dessert Last Order)
Official website: Plan B

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *