如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Lunarich @ One Precinct, Bayan Baru, Penang. // Uncle Tetsu Chocolate Cheese Cake

Lunarich @ One Precinct, Bayan Baru, Penang. // Uncle Tetsu Chocolate Cheese Cake. Last Friday, I went there with the whole team of colleagues for lunch in celebration of Kwek's birthday. I'd been there once with my friends from another company. We saw the promotion menu on the outside and thought it was so reasonable in price which drove us walk into this restaurant. The sad case was the promotion is not for the weekends so we just walked out. Finally, I got to try out this! The pic below is what I had ordered on that day. 

We could not take our eyes off the chandelier and so I decided to take a pic for you guys! Trust me, it could be more fascinating if you see it by your own eyes.

Here's the set lunch menu.

I ordered my all time favorite---the Aglio Olio! Mine is Set A1. It comes with one salad with thousand island dressing (you can fill it by your own), 1 free flow drink to limited choices only and 1 scoop of ice cream (only mint chocolate chip or cookies n cream).
I think the Aglio Olio is not bad in honesty! I like it how they use generous amounts of garlic slices to enhance the whole flavor. If I'm not mistaken, they use the white wine as well. The only concern I have is the type of noodle they choose to use in this dish. I prefer the normal spaghetti not the angel hair haha! Whenever it comes to angel hair, I would have the misconception that I were eating the Bee Hun. Yet, do expect the smell of garlic to be lingering within your mouth ya~!

This is the Set B10 with the salmon one. I had one bite from Kwek's and I have one conclusion in terms of flavour---Canned Tuna. I don't know why it makes me relate to the Ayamas Canned Tuna flavor. Maybe they use the mayonnaise in this dish. The flavor is okay for my tastebuds but the Salmon has carried that freezing scents somehow.

Set B6 is the Carbonara. Yan gave me one bite of it and I think it's quite yummy! But those who ordered this claimed that this dish made them feel ultimately stuffed.

Set B8. Iping gave me one bite as well. I think that the linguine is so under-cooked until you could bite on those mushiness and dough. This dish definitely needs to be improved in flavors coz we could not taste any intense flavor.

And here you go the pics of ppl! Some are candid while some are the alert shots.
Venessa, Iping and Zarina (she had just left our company for greener pastures.)
Yan, me and KWEK aka the birthday girl!
Please focus mainly on your left hand side! This implies how a husband reacts to his wife's all-time nagging!

Candid by Venessa!

After our lunch, we cheated Kwek that we (me, Yan and Kelvin) are going to on-site. But in actuality, we were going to buy her a bday surprising cake from Uncle Tetsu. We chose the special chocolate version. It has the print of the Rudolph and reindeer. I think the chocolate reminds me of chips more. I don't think I would buy this again coz I still prefer the original pure cheese flavor.

Details of Lunarich
Address: 1B-G-31 Lengkok Mayang Pasir, 11950 Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. (in One Precinct which is nearby the Sunshine Market.)
or another branch
Gurney Paragon (163D-2-33), 10250 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: 04-611 5340 (One Precinct) / 04-228 7153 (Paragon Branch)
Business Hour: 11am til 10.30pm (everyday)
Website: Lunarich Penang

Details of Uncle Tetsu
Uncle Tetsu Summerton Penang
Address: 110-01-05, Persiaran Bayan Indah, Summerton Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Operating Hour: 10:00am – 10:00pm (Open Daily)
Tel: 04 - 683 1327
(Phone/Advance Orders will be available for a minimum quantity of 30 cakes or above)

Uncle Tetsu Gurney Plaza, PenangNew!
Address: B1-36A Basement, Gurney Plaza Old Wing, Pulau Pinang
Operating Hour: 10:00am – 10pm (Open Daily)
Tel: 04-218 9614
 Website: Uncle Tetsu Penang
Facebook: Uncle Tetsu Facebook Page

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *