如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Penang Fashion Week 2017 \\ Colours of Spring Summer by PA YA HUI #pgfw2017

Penang Fashion Week 2017 \\ Colours of Spring Summer by PA YA HUI #pgfw2017

 Yes, if you are a Penangite, you'd realize there's a lot of pictures surfaced on instagram with the hashtag of #pgfw2017. Penang Fashion Week is here again at Gurney Paragon Mall. Last week, Jimmy Choo and one of the TVB sweetheart named Grace were here to attend this grand fashion show by numerous of fashion designers. Obviously, I'm team PA YA HUI. Thanks for having us last night! A big applause to your eye-popping designs.

 

If you're interested with this Hollywood or Korean big wave curl that you could name it, kindly contact the makeup artist here in Penang - TANG KAREN MAKEUP ARTIST.



 I invited Yan as well! We were kinda enjoying sitting on the media row for this experience haha! Thanks for accompanying me too!

The jacket is from my 3rd sis wardrobe haha! Tell you an incident that happened on yesterday night. I was in the toilet, after washing my hands, I hang my dslr camera on my right shoulder. Coincidentally, there was one handicap needing help with her wheelchair. So, I lent out my hands to her. But then, I knocked my dslr against her wheelchair. OMG! I was like!!!! I hope that my dslr is gotta function normal after this astounding incident haha!

A baby chair is spotted in this fashion show haha 

This should be her proudest creature that caught us breathless... of course in a good way though.
OK, bye! Too many events to head to! I'd work harder!

Upcoming Fashion Show Session:

Saturday, 22 April 2017
1pm = Jojo Lim
3pm = Akemi Uchi
5pm = ALMOND (Alden Leong x Raymond Kho)
7pm = Equator College
8pm = Brandon Tan

Sunday, 23 April 2017
12pm = PUMA
1pm = Ranndy Goh
3pm = Lancaster
5pm = Dressing Paula
7pm = Closing Ceremony: AHNDE by Tanya Steven, La Martina, TUMI, Penang's Women of Style Present Kate Spade New York: Catwalk for Charity.

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *