如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

YooHoo! I've already kickstarted a "Fantabulous" 2014!

2014.... Mmm these days I always make mistake while writing the date. I still can't adapt to add in 2014 instead of 2013. It seems like 2013 had passed us too swiftly which beyond our expectations. And one thing is I still haven't actually uploaded all of my photos taken in last year. Muahaha but never mind as now I can strongly smell the flavour of "FREEDOM".On the last day of 2013, I just lay on my couch and watched the CH 317 the countdown party for 2014 in Taipei! My idol 浩角翔起!They are so funny, always ignite happiness within my heart!
              After today, handing in my assignments and I'll be soaring!!! I'm gonna live my life to the fullest. Later, will meet one of my Siao Kia at Roti Bean and watch "The Hobbit" (I know it's a bit late but I don't have much choice as I had to conquer the book war!). Alright, now I need to get off for daydreaming (Duh just kidding but it's always good to have dreamed about how your future look like)! BYE!
Although this was taken one year ago when I was travelling with my lovely Family in Taiwan! 我爱台湾,台湾爱我,对我来说,XXXX算什么!哈哈!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *