FOLLOW me on Facebook!

Fun in Penang Vlog: 55 cafe & Made In Penang Interactive Museum 美因槟廊

by - December 15, 2013


Hey yo yo, here's my little update about my VLOG in Penang!!! Get a view yo~! Check it out! Why today I being so American??? Maybe I go crazy because of the "exciting" assignments!!! Muahaha! The song in my VLOG is IU's "Red Shoes". I really like this song as it always stuck in my head and it's kinda mystic and musical! Although I am not really know what she sings about (Korean) but the melody is good enough to capture my ear! BYE and hopefully see you guys soon! GOOD LUCK!

You May Also Like

0 comments

My YOUTUBE channel

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NEST

【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NEST 【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NES...

Instagram

Google+ Badge