如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER for all skin type REVIEW

ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER for all skin type REVIEW
ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER REVIEW

Hey, lovelies! Today, I'd like to introduce the Althea's first ever self-branded beauty product (drums rolling), Korean Petal Velvet Powder. Have you tried the Innisfree's no sebum mineral powder before? I think they are kinda resembled. I received this product weeks ago but just got to try out a couple days ago. I'd blog the honest review on this product here! So, what are you waiting for?! Let's get started!


Tadaa! Blogger's mail as always!

按這裡就能領取ALTHEA15%折扣哦!

Profoundly thanks to Tammy (our Mamasang) & Althea for sending me this!

When I opened up this box of products, all I could feel was its fragrance! NICE! So flowery scent!


Let's focus back to our main topic today!

What is ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER?

ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER is the nature powder which softens and smoothens your skin after the whole make-up is done. This product is said to be simple perfection. Althea has picked out the best quintessential ingredients that could do the magic on your skin to its flawless look without paying extra pennies for those branded and luxurious beauty products. The focal ingredient of this powder is the Althea seed oil extract which reinforces the hydration and skin vitality. It's inspired by the Althea flower from Korea in terms of scent and the soft texture just like petals. This is also non-comedogenic which won't cause irritation or sensitivities. Cruelty-free products.

How to USE?

You may opt for using puff provided or a powder brush and apply it onto your face. I used the after option and it worked perfectly. You may apply it as a finishing powder to set your makeup or just wear it alone to keep your face oil-free and soft.

Althea says⬇️

This ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER is a translucent silky powder that you would feel its softness and smoothness. It could keep your skin feeling plump and hydrated all day err day. Most importantly, it works well in blurring pores, hiding flaws and controlling sebum. Besides, it can shield, brighten and keep your skin oil-free without drying out. All skin types are suitable for this setting powder and it smells great with a mild floral scent that could soothes your senses too.

Wonder Queen says⬇️

I'd use the Innisfree no sebum mineral powder before, that's too bright for me! It's not that transparent so I ended up using that product to highlight my features. Well, for this ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER, it's definitely translucent. The texture is so soft and light-weighted. It is able to be absorbed perfectly into my skin and minimizing my pores. As for its scent, it smells so soothing, relaxing and nice. It definitely wins over the Innisfree's one in this term. As that Innisfree's one smells like... no really nice haha! So, I wore this finishing powder and headed out for a date. After nearly 12 hours, my skin was still soft and hydrated without any break-outs. It kinda absorbed the oil produced from my skin. In a nutshell, I really like this product! ❤️

Picture perfect! Trust me, I only a minimal amount of BB Cream and this ALTHEA KOREAN PETAL VELVET POWDER. It makes my skin look great in photo!

Where to get this⬇️

Alright! Thanks for reading! BYE!

xoxo,
Wonder Queen.

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *