FOLLOW me on Facebook!

How to: Summer Girls Party/Picnic | 夏日闺蜜野餐记

by - July 12, 2015

How to: Summer Girls Party/Picnic | 夏日闺蜜野餐记


Hello! I just successfully uploaded this video onto Youtube! A really tremendous throwback kind of vlog. This was taken at Penang Swimming Club. Now, I'd graduated from my uni that's why I earn more time to spend in doing this kind of stuffs. But I started to work as well recently which means I might be busy as well. Haha! I hope you enjoy this video!

Remember to SUBSCRIBE for more ya!!!

Showed off our sham of SNSD's legs haha!

Here's the video!!! See you guys next time!

FYI: I'll upload the photos here once I get my leisure!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your post is really helpful for those girls who loves to hang out together and are party freaks as well. I am also one of them and that’s I why I just love to party with my friends at event venues Seattle.

    ReplyDelete

My YOUTUBE channel

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NEST

【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NEST 【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NES...

Instagram

Google+ Badge