如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

JEEVES @ Love Lane, Georgetown, Penang.

JEEVES at Love Lane, Georgetown, Penang.
If only you are like both of us who are still not familiar with the umpteen intersections within the area of Georgetown, this cafe is quite easy to find. It just nearby the Love and Latte and also Mugshot. Do you know Love Lane? Actually, if right now you ask me to drive there again, I really need to take one whole day and memorize it. Haha! Selfie with the Mr. Dog???   

Table number of the day---3!

Here's a sneak peek of the menu. I heard that they are famous for brunch and breakfast. So, you may try their egg benedict as I saw from other bloggers that it was quite delicious. But some of my friends said so-so. Why not give it a try and tell me your comment via PM! Haha!

There are cakes as well but we didn't order any as we'd ordered more than enough for 2 persons.

Cappucino (RM8)
I can't comment on it as this wasn't mine haha!

Yes, she was so hungry and couldn't resist of eating the tidbit provided aside of the coffee.

JEEVES Salad (RM13.90)
 Usually, I don't order the salad whenever on the cafe-hopping. We ordered this just to make it a point of getting their 1st month anniversary promotion (Spend RM50 or above in a single receipt and get a 10% discount!). The bacon is really toothsome with moderate saltiness! The dressing itself enhances the whole plate of salad. But I still prefer when the egg is not 100% boiled, I mean that kind of Japanese soft-boiled egg.

Aglio-Olio (RM15.90)
OKAY, it was Ejoo who suggested to have this. Am I the only one think that this sort of resembling to Pesto pasta??? Haha! The ingredients like mushroom are tossed into with a generous amount. I like that! A bit greasy and the fragrant of garlic is not well-carried though. But overall is still ok. Better than DCOVA.

Wey, where is your girly image???

SCHNITZEL Sandwiches (RM14.90)
I think the price is so so unbelievably reasonable. The six-cereal toast is fluffy and not dry. The main hero in this dish is definitely the breaded pork. Surprisingly, it is not greasy at all. Plus, the bread coated is very thin like nearly 0.3cm (just estimate lah! Who will bring ruler to cafes?). The cheesy sauce amalgamates smoothly with the pork which moisturizes the texture. But the edge of the pork piece is empty one. The starlet, wedges are so delicious as well. It's crunchy and light! Big THUMBS-UP for you! I think you should make this your famous dish of the cafe as well. 
See! I did not lie! The bread coated is really THIN!!!

SELFIE FIRST! FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN TO SEE!

A very infatuating lunch with my buddy! We talk non-stop one! Maybe it's her who is mulut-murai! Haha!
This cafe does not have much decorations and embellishments. Just some wall arts and tables and chairs. One extra mark is I love their music collection! And the toilet is okay as well. As for the food, I think it just depends on what you order and your "lucky degree" (if you grasp what I mean). But parking is always a hassle.

Details of JEEVES @ LOVE LANE, GEORGETOWN, PENANG.
Address: 71, Love Lane, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hour: 9am-10.30pm (Closed on MON) but kitchen only opens for orders from 9am to 3.30pm.
TEL: 604-251 9120
Facebook: JEEVES' FACEBOOK

2 comments

  1. May I know where you get ur necklace? Looks so pretty on you. By the way, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm...Actually that necklace is a DIY by me. Haha! Thank you so much for the compliment!

      Delete

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *