如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Too Faced: Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Review

Too Faced: Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses Review

Today, I'm doing a really quick beauty and cosmetic haul review. It's all about this Too Faced product. This is actually the product from last year and I used it for quite some time now and thinking of maybe I should recommend to you guys. 

Too Faced is famous for its signature Chocolate Bar which I expect you guys are familiar with. This collection uses 3 shades from their most sought-after eye shadows from Chocolate Bar which are White Chocolate, Creme Brulee (which makes me hungry and drooling now) and Haute Chocolate. These 3 colours enable you to make a remarkable contour on your eyelids effortlessly. Besides that, we can also chisel our own V-shape face by using the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and also highlight it by using the Snow Bunny Bronzer (4 options). 

Another tip is I use the bronzers as my eye shadows which resulted pretty nice! You may see how I apply it in this following tutorial.

If you like it, you may also subscribe to my channel ya. I'm newbie there haha!

 This collection also provides us with the newly launched Spring 2015 La Creme Lip Gloss which is in Naked Dolly colour. I personally like the lip gloss not only because it makes me look younger but also it smells so sweet!

It provides a tutorial sheet including Day, Night and After-Hours makeup tutorial by using this product.

And I'll see you guys next time. But not exactly see lah just write-up for you guys. haha!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *