如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

And so my dad's playing Facebook now!

And so my dad's playing Facebook now!

I am so impressed by how he manages to update his Facebook more than I do on a daily basis. This totally exemplifies the old Chinese cliche '活到老,学到老' - one is never too old to learn. I always adore his everlasting curiosity towards everything; sometimes at its distinct loss (when it comes to the matter regarding me haha). He really likes to read as he makes sure he reads all sections of the newspaper (yep including the celebrity part) before sleep. I taught him how to upload photos onto Facebook, how to like others' photos and etc just for a few times. It reminds me how he used to teach me every enunciation he knows when I was still a toddler. 

And so by letting your parents to be your Facebook friends is not a bad thing after all. The incident was I shared one post regarding of how red bean soup could benefit us to one of my friends a couple days ago. On that night, my Facebook notification POP up showing my dad liked this particular post about 1 hour ago. I was like, "WOW WOW WOW". I didn't take it too seriously until the next morning when I saw a big pot of red bean soup was sitting there in the kitchen.

I supposed he thought that I wanted to drink it but actually I was just sharing this information with my friends. He even asked me to drink it.

A lot of youngsters doesn't really like to involve their family to be connected with them via Facebook, not even their siblings who share the same room. Well, I think this is such a precious opportunity to let your dad and mom or other siblings to know you more. Coz we probably do not talk or share stories with them about how we have been and how we feel. Any crux we face, we often choose to keep it in the bottom of our heart or react badly to them on that day just because you are feeling sullen by the outer latent factors. Most of the time, it's real hard to say heart-to-heart with anyone except ourselves. Sometimes, it gets worse when we do not even want to admit it to ourselves and try to do something in hope of dodging it.

Teenagers have the most difficult situation as they are basically being labelled as rebellions (叛逆期). I know that kind of feelings. I had as well. But at that time when I was still donning the sky blue pinafore, I myself not even grasped why did I feel so emotional and why did I react so badly to my family and retort back. Being a secondary-schooler, I really hated going to school where I had to open my eyes at 5am sharply or else my school bus would disappear, go to school just to listen to some teachers' speeches or lectures in which I could read it by my own (he or she just reads it from textbooks), try to talk with friends but just allowed to do so in less than 30mins of recess, go home at nearly 2pm, head to tuition after a snap of lunching and bathing and sleep in at late 12am just because need to make sure I did not skip any episode of the Taiwanese drama series (王子变青蛙). Lacking of sleep and fun, teenagers might be a bit of emotional but not rebellious. Parents should not really label their kids as rebellious because every kid has their own stumbling blocks or struggles that you might not know. Hence, I think if you want to let your family to know why recently you are behaving a bit weird, you should invite them step into your virtual social media platform where you can let them know everything without telling them face-to-face as it often ends up being awkward.

I definitely welcome my family to see my things online as I have nothing to hide off. Maybe I had a good filter to scan through the bad or nice things so that I make sure I just upload something that isn't too sensitive. But I don't simply approve the Facebook friends only if I know you. By means know you is I talk to you and we have a good friendship. I think I prefer quality not quantity. But nowadays, I don't really on Facebook anymore as I don't want to spam my friend's home with all my stuffs. This is why I still on my blog. I think I'm the only one in my clique who still continues write up stuffs here on my very personal space.

Alright, I shouldn't write so much haha!

FOTD (Food of The Day)
Homecooked by daddy! My friends always curious do I actually eat stuffs like this which is oily and greasy. I'm gonna tell you yes! I super like to eat the fat area.
 
 




 xoxo,
Sunbird (long time didn't use it, it's fun though).

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *