FOLLOW me on Facebook!

A SKINNY girl wins in Arm Wrestling!!! 瘦弱女子掰手腕赢了?

by - June 25, 2015

A SKINNY girl wins in Arm Wrestling!!! 瘦弱女子掰手腕赢了?

This was happened almost 2 years ago. We were lunching at Pit Stop Cafe, and finally decided to have an arm wrestling PK tournament! Muahaha! I need to admit that Ziqiong is always that strong when it comes to energy and strength! Each time she slaps my body, I feel like dizzy and wavered. So, nowadays when I see her hands up and seeming like want to slap someone, I start to shudder. Haha! As for the reason why I use Megan's face as thumbnail is because.... No reason.... Love doesn't need any reason right?! Haha!

So be sure to watch it here!

You May Also Like

0 comments

My YOUTUBE channel

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NEST

【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NEST 【娘娘出宫VLOG】娘娘驾到吃燕窝甜品补补颜值|一日贵妃|TOP CHINA BEAUTY SECRET-BIRD'S NES...

Instagram

Google+ Badge