如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

A SKINNY girl wins in Arm Wrestling!!! 瘦弱女子掰手腕赢了?

A SKINNY girl wins in Arm Wrestling!!! 瘦弱女子掰手腕赢了?

This was happened almost 2 years ago. We were lunching at Pit Stop Cafe, and finally decided to have an arm wrestling PK tournament! Muahaha! I need to admit that Ziqiong is always that strong when it comes to energy and strength! Each time she slaps my body, I feel like dizzy and wavered. So, nowadays when I see her hands up and seeming like want to slap someone, I start to shudder. Haha! As for the reason why I use Megan's face as thumbnail is because.... No reason.... Love doesn't need any reason right?! Haha!

So be sure to watch it here!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *